- Off market
- New 999-year lease (virtual freehold)
- Ground floor unit let to Southern Co-operative Limited
- 4,172 sq ft NIA
- 15-year lease from 13th July 2020 – no breaks
- Commencing rent £80,000 per annum
- 5 yearly RPI reviews (1% Collar, 4% Cap)
- Adjoining commercial units included Bright Horizons Nursery, a vets practice, and a dental clinic
- Southern Co-operative Limited are an independent regional co-operative. They operate 210 convenience/community food retail stores with a turnover of circa £430m per annum (2018). The company is an excellent covenant (Dun & Bradstreet rating 5A1)
- The sellers would prefer to sell the complete portfolio but will consider selling individual pubs
- A choice of vacant possession on completion or subject to the existing TAW
Selling price £1.58m (5.1% gross)
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments