- Off market
- SPV sale
- An HMO investment opportunity located 0.5 miles from Homerton Station (Overground) offering quick and easy access into the City and Central London
- The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is in excellent condition throughout
- 6 rooms, 5 of which are en-suite as well as a communal kitchen, utility room and communal garden
- GIA – 1,552 sq.ft
- Annual rent roll of £66,900 per annum
- The seller takes the view that some of the units are underlet and there is the potential to increase the rental income to circa £70,000 per annum
- Potential to reconfigure the building and add one additional room as well as making each unit self-contained (subject to PP)
- Selling price £1.1m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)203 0515606
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments