- Off market
- Corner property comprising commercial retail premises with storage and garage to the rear together with a two bedroom maisonette over ground, first and second floor accessed via Lofting Road
- Lapsed planning consent granted by Islington Council in 2014 to add a mansard roof and to create 2 x 2 bedroom apartments reducing the commercial space on the ground floor
- Further development potential at the rear of the site to demolish the garage and create additional new residential (STPP)
- GIA 958 sq.ft for the apartment and 1,422 sq.ft commercial
- Breakdown of commercial
- Shop 660 sq.ft
- Basement for shop 282 sq.ft
- Storage and garage to rear 480 sq.ft
- Selling price OIEO £1.1m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments