Portfolio – Bryant Street, London, E15
- Off market
- Approximately 7 minute walk from Stratford Station (Jubilee Line, Central Line and Elizabeth Line) which provides a direct route to Central London
- 43 flats over 3 floors consisting
- 5 x studios
- 26 x 1 bed
- 12 x 2 bed
- Net internal area circa 19,267 sq.ft.
- 35 flats are currently let on ASTs producing £538,135 per annum rising to £642,443 per annum when fully let
- Can be increased – 47 flats
- 8 x studios
- 11 x 1 bed
- 28 x 2 bed
- NIA can be increased to circa 24,028 sq.ft
- Potential to create “twodios” (a student or co-living model) by splitting the existing one bed units into two bed. We are told that this does not require planning permission and would create 77 bed spaces
- 8 x studios
- 9 x 1 bed
- 60 x en-suite rooms
- The potential for further accommodation of 18 flats from a two storey rooftop extension via permitted development and a 5m extension to the rear of the building – 12,295 sq.ft.
- Additionally, 2 mews houses could be built on the car park subject to planning totalling 1,453 sq.ft
- 1 x 1 bed
- 1 x 2 bed
- The Guide Pride was £10,500,000
A specific NDA & proof of funds, will be required, prior to the release of further information
Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances.
More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF).
We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988