- off market
- there is a NOMS agreement in place in respect of Academy Apartments
- There is 100% occupancy in respect of the other three properties. The seller will assure the rent for two years
- One Cross Street is an asset sale. The other three properties can be an SPV or asset sale although the seller would prefer an asset sale
- selling prices is as follows
- One Cross Street – £10m
- Brookland House – £4m
- Duke Street – £4.1m
- Academy Apartments – £12.25m
- Entire portfolio circa £29m
A specific NDA & proof of funds, will be required, prior to the release of further information
Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances.
More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF).
We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988