- Off market
- A quality 3 star hotel arranged over two adjoining buildings
- 47 en-suite rooms consisting of singles, doubles and family rooms
- Lift servicing all floors
- Potential to convert the property into 34 studio serviced apartments incorporating much of the common areas into apartments
- Currently registered as a hotel with C1 planning which also covers service apartments so no change of use required (buyer to carry out their own enquiries)
- Total floor area 12,726 sq.ft with potential to gain further space on the lower ground floor to increase the total floor area to 13,500 sq.ft
- Selling price OIRO £11.25m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments