- Off market
- Partly renovated and half way through a scheme to provide a luxury boutique hotel with spa
- 6 acres of land in a semi-rural location close to an American oil refinery (one of the largest in the world) and several others including Total on a major port
- Historically, it was running at 100% occupancy throughout the week with corporate clients and functions such as weddings over the weekends
- The sellers estimate £800k to complete the renovation
- GDV estimated at £4m
- Floorplans, site plans, valuations, surveys, digital visuals, various reports and such like are all available upon receipt of an LOI
- Selling price £1,425,000.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments