Hazelmere Lock Keepers Cottage Waltham Abbey Essex EN9
- Opportunity to purchase either the freehold or leasehold
- A vacant building located between new developments of residential and commercial units overlooking the canal
- Currently has an E class licence to operate as a café and prior to that D1 use
- Potential for retail unit, restaurant, day nursery, café and other uses
- Unique picturesque setting with benefit of a canal running to the rear of the property
- Connected to electric and gas
- Total site area 2,300 sq.ft
- 7 car parking spaces included
- Selling price – freehold £375,000 or leasehold £25,000 per annum.
We will require a buy side fee.
A specific NDA will be required, prior to the release of further information
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances.
More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF).
We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments