Development Opportunity – Strand London WC2N
Superb Development Opportunity in Central London
- Off market
- Total demolition cost £2.3m. The building was demolished to level1 as it was continued to be occupied by Boots. They were eventually paid off and they vacated
- Build cost estimated to be £69 plus a £9m contingency
- GDV when completed with vacant possession/flag free estimated at £350m and once operating circa £400m
- Overlooking Trafalgar Square
- Planning approval for a 5 Star Hotel with 205 keys
- An agreement with Hyatt has not been entered into. The option to move forward with them is still available but not binding on the new owners
- Selling price £128m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments