- Off market
- Planning for residential has now lapsed so a fresh application would need to be made giving the buyer a clean slate
- A prime location in the heart of Pall Mall, St James’s, close to the junction with St James Square
- In the heart of The Crown Estate’s £500m regeneration of St James
- The property provides for 7 floors with extensive natural light throughout
- Total NIA of 8,993 sq.ft over basement, ground and 5 upper floors
- Office and retail building, part A1 and A3
- Previous consent included the demolition of 40-41 Pall Mall behind the façade and to redevelop a six-storey mixed use building
- The previous PP provided for the net area to increase to circa 12,000 sq.ft
- Currently leased to various tenants with vacant possession of the entire building on completion
- Selling price £17m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments