Development Opportunity – North Street Stoke-on-Trent ST4
- Off market
- A consented scheme for 1,357 student accommodation units across 7 multi-storey buildings including communal facilities (reception, laundry, IT room etc) and commercial floorspace (retail, café, gym etc) although planning has lapsed.
- Opportunity to vary the consent for co-op housing. Please note that Site A which forms part of the original planning consent is not included.
- The site is currently vacant with unmaintained scrub/vegetation around the periphery of the site of the former Minton Hollins Factory.
- Subject to the discharging of any outstanding conditions, the site is generally cleared and ready for breaking ground.
- Site 5.2ha
- 0.3 miles north of Stoke Town Centre and 0.6 miles from Stoke Train Station and the Staffordshire University Campus.
- The immediate surroundings include mixed usage. The adjacent building once formed part of the larger Minton Hollins Tile Works site and now accommodates commercial/office uses with a dedicated car park.
- Further commercial uses, residential properties and a public house are located around North Street and Shelton Old Road.
- Selling price £16m. The sellers will consider JV proposals.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments