- Off market
- SPV sale
- Demolition of existing outlet store (Use Class E) and construction of a part 9 storey, part 14 storey and part 15 storey building
- 142 x 1 bedroom apartments
- 72 x 2 bedroom apartments
- 12 x 3 bedroom apartments
- Residential NIA – 136,000 sq.ft
- 161 sq.m of Use Class E and Use Class F floor space
- Planning submitted in September 2021 with a decision expected in December 2021
- Selling price £8.5m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments