- Off market
- Currently vacant with all previous structures having been demolished. The site is currently used for surface parking on a single level
- Site – 0.214 hectares. Generally rectangular apart from a stepped profile to the south-eastern corner. General dimensions are 57m long by 38m at its widest
- Planning application 18/06069/FUL
- Part 33 storey, part 11 storey buildings providing 230 residential units (Use Class C3)
- Offers in excess of £15m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments