Development Opportunity – Craven Park Harlesden London NW10
- Off market
- Planning refused for the following
- 2,658 sq.ft of light industrial workspace at ground floor (Class B1c)
- 4,510 sq.ft of office space (Class B1a) at first floor
- 3 x one bed, 5x two bed, 1 x Three bed on second and third floors
- A buyer would have to revise and resubmit application for planning consent.
- Selling price £1.5m unconditional.
We will require a buy side fee.
A specific NDA will be required, prior to the release of further information
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments