- Off market
- SPV sale
- On 9 February 2022 Westminster City Council’s Committee granted consent for
- 40 bedroom hotel plus associated facilities
- Ground floor restaurant – 3,122 sq.ft
- Ground floor leisure facility – 3,940 sq.ft.
- The seller’s architect has suggested that application for PP for a further floor creating an additional circa 5 rooms may be successful.
- An off market approach and offer has been made by an established Central London Aparthotel operator for a 10 year lease with a fifth year rent review at a commencing rent of £760,000 per annum ie £19,000 per annum per room.
Selling price £10m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments