- Off market
- A mid-terrace building arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors
- The ground floor and basement provide self-contained retail whilst the 1st and 2nd floors are arranged as 2 x 1 bedroom self-contained apartments
- PP for one commercial unit with basement, 2 x 2 bedroom duplex/maisonette apartments (one with a terrace and one with the benefit of a back garden) and a 1 x 1 bedroom apartment
- The following planning permission has been granted:
Change of use of the rear part of the existing ground and basement level from existing retail (A1 Use) unit to allow for the creation of 1 x self-contained 2 bedroom dwelling (C3 Use) including internal reconfiguration. Demolition of existing single storey rear extension at ground floor level and lowering of ground floor level to reinstate the rear garden at basement level. Excavation at existing basement level to allow for the lowering of existing floor level. Alterations to shop front and to rear elevation including Juliet balcony at ground floor level.
The London Borough of Islington granted the following Planning Permission –
Section 73 Application to vary Condition 2 of Planning for the erection of a mansard roof extension and associated alterations. Amendments include alterations to the design of the mansard roof extension, including setting the extension back from the rear roof parapet to create a roof terrace and replacement of a dormer window with a door.
- Centrally located 0.9 miles from Kings Cross/St Pancras International (Eurostar), Central London 2.5 miles. Caledonian Road and Barnsbury Overground Stations within 0.1 mile and Caledonian Road Underground Station 0.5 miles.
- Detailed Drive By Valuation shows a value of £1.1m but this was prepared prior to the seller obtaining planning for the second 2 bed duplex/maisonette unit.
- We are direct to the seller and his lawyer.
- Selling price £1.1m.
We will require a buy side fee.
Where we act as a seller’s mandate, we represent the vendors. Our clients wishing to sell their property off-market benefit from impartial advice and a personalised service tailored to their requirements and circumstances. More importantly, we offer sellers unparalleled access to qualified buyers and we ensure that we address the right audience.
In order to achieve the best possible sales result, your property is presented to individual and corporate purchasers, whose buying behaviour and buying power can be backed by a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds (POF). We will provide vendors with professional support throughout the entire process and beyond, including RICS valuations, coordinating viewings, assessing incoming offers, and protecting your interests during sales negotiations.
For further information, luxury property, off-market, off-plan, developments or investments, marketing or help finding your next property please contact us anytime.
Office: +44(0)330 2236988
#investments #developments #residentialdevelopments #residentialinvestments #trellows #trellowsinvestments